Aim High - Team Registration
Friday, September 21st • 8:30-1:00 • La Cima San Marcos
Intersection of Old RR12 and Wonder World Dr
- Ammo will be provided. Ammo brought from outside the event will not be allowed. Ammo is only available in 12 and 20 gauge.
- Every participant will be required to sign an incident waiver.
- Shooters will be required to wear a wrist band in order to shoot.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available to those NOT wearing wrist bands.
Additional Event Opportunities
(cash, check or card)
- Raffle: Ticket -multiple drawings- Top prize, Shirley Brothers Custom Rifle valued at $5K. Additional prizes to be announced the day of the event!
- Flurry Shoot: $40/Team (2 shooters per team) 30 clays in 60 seconds. Best team wins 1/2 of entry fees for 10 rounds ($200) Open throughout event.
- Mulligans: $25/each. Limit 4 per team. Increase your score!
Please make checks payable to:
San Marcos Education Foundation
Mail check to:
P.O. Box 671, San Marcos, TX 78666
For questions please contact:For questions please contact:
Keely Sonlitner, email@example.com, 512-392-8910